Embracing change: Compliance trends every CCO needs to take into consideration today
Date: 26 June 2019
Time: 10:00am CEST (EMEA)/ 4:00pm HKT (APAC)/ 6:00pm AEST (SYDNEY)
Building a comprehensive compliance programme can be a tedious process. Compliance professionals recognise the need to manage compliance and business risks, but often do not take into consideration the current compliance trends or embrace the changes in the market when they set up their processes and programmes.
During this webinar, Scott Lane, CEO & Chairman and Paul Johnson, Product Director from The Red Flag Group will be offering practical advice on how to build an effective compliance framework taking into account the top 7 market trends in the compliance industry today. We will walk through how each trend can be applied to your compliance programme to add real value to your company.
Top 7 Compliance trends covered:
1. Market focus on compliance is strong despite political changes
2. Procurement teams are engaged with due diligence
3. Making use of due diligence across clients
4. Repeating due diligence is becoming standard
5. Better understanding of screening vs due diligence
6. Using AI and research tools
7. Certifications are increasing